- Chicken – 1 kg (2.20 lb.)
- Vinegar – 3 tbsp.
- Garlic (minced) - 3 cloves
- Oyster sauce – 5 tbsp.
- Onion (sliced) - 1/2 PC.
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Butter – 1 tbsp.
- Bay leaves – 3 PCs.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Add the oyster sauce, vinegar, black pepper powder, a half part of garlic and marinate from 30 minutes to overnight to taste.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and then add the onions and remaining garlic.
- Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the bay leaves and keep simmering until chicken is browned and cooked.
Source : Cooking With Peachy
Share It To Your Friends!