- soy sauce, just enough to achieve the color you like
- 7up or Sprite, just enough to cover the meat
- 1 large garlic head, peeled and crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 3 chicken legs & 3 chicken thighs
- coursely ground pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chicken. Taste and when you’re happy with the marinade, you can then add in the chicken. Chicken barbecue must be marinated for minimum of 5 hours (to make it even tastier it can be marinated for up to 2 days and 2 nights max)
- For the sauce and baste, Use about 2 cups of the marinade and add some oyster sauce (worcestershire from the original recipe), UFC catsup (will use it if you want to make it sweet) and 1 tablespoon of oil. Bring to a boil until sauce gets a bit thick.
- Grill. I just used my pre-heated oven grill and basted 4 times for 20 minutes. Cook for 20 minutes at 180C, but additional of 10 minutes more won’t harm.
Source : Infinity
Share It To Your Friends!