- 1/2 Kg Chicken Gizzard (cleaned)
- 1/2 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup minced ginger
- 3 pcs chili - minced
- 1/2 cup tomato - chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots - chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tb Spoon vinegar
- 1/2 Tb Spoon sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Bring to boil water with gizzard and a teaspoon of salt for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked, drain and chop.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute ginger, garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add in the chopped gizzard, chili, salt and pepper. Saute for about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour in vinegar, water and sugar. Have it simmer for a minute or two before mixing it with your ladle.
- Mix the chopped carrots and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add some more condiments according to your taste.
Source : Pinoy Tsibog
Share It To Your Friends!