- 8 pcs airline cut chicken
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1¼ tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated finely
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snowpeas
- 1 cup beansprouts
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 6 pcs shallots, sliced
- 1 pc medium sized carrot, jullienned
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a pan, boil soy sauce and honey. Add ginger and set aside.
- Season chicken breast with pepper and brown both sides in hot pan.
- When browned, pour the rest of the teriyaki sauce and simmer until chicken is done. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables and add vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- When chicken is cooked, place chicken on top of the vegetables and serve with some teriyaki sauce on the side.
Source : Kusina 101
Share It To Your Friends!