- Official Cookie Ball Recipe:
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Substitute semi-sweet baking chocolate with 1 (12oz) bag of quality white chocolate chips, melted with 1 to 2 tsp of coconut oil or shortening for thinning
- Green decorating gel (You will need 2 or more (0.67oz) tubes depending on how many balls you make)
- Red M&M's or Red Hots Candies
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Customize it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Share and enjoy!
Optional Christmas Tree Decoration:
- Pipe a tree with the green decorating gel. Press a red M&M or red hot candy into the gel at the top.
- Keep refrigerated, in an air-tight container, unstacked. Don’t put plastic wrap on top because it will rub off the gel.
Share It To Your Friends!