- 4 pcs. alimango, medium sized
- 1/2 liter coconut milk
- 1 large chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 100 grams kalabasa (squash), cut into cubes
- 5 strips sitaw (string beans) cut to 3 inches each
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 ground black pepper
- 2 pcs. red chili (siling labuyo)
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- Heat oil on a deep pan
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add alimango, add vegetables on top and add all seasonings and flavors then cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- The extracts of crabs and vegetables will come out so you don't need to add water. Cooking the food in its own juice will maintain the purity of the taste.
- After 20 minutes, check the crabs, if it's color became orange, stir and mix and add the coconut milk.
- Cover and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Source : Pinoy's All Time Favorite Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!