- 4 plantain banana, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 300 g ube (purple yam), peeled and cut into small pieces
- 100 gm fresh jack fruit, sliced into thick pieces
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 3/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cooked tiny sago (tapioca pearls)
- 2 pandan leaves
- 1 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup water
- For "bilo-bilo" mix the glutinous rice flour and water in a mixing bowl. mix well until you reach a dough-like consistency.
- With your hands, shape the mixture into small balls. Repeat until you have used up all of the dough. Set aside.
- In a big pot, bring coconut milk and pandan leaves to boil.
- Add in the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the purple yam, and sweet potato and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add banana, jack fruit cooked sago, "bilo-bilo" and coconut cream. Simmer for another 4 minutes or until the purple yam and sweet potato are almost cooked and bilo-bilo float.
- Serve hot.
Source : My Kitchen and Photography
Share It To Your Friends!