- 1 cup munggo (mung beans)
- 1/2 lb side pork ribs, thinly cut
- 5 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small root ginger, cut thinly
- 1 tsp alamang (shrimp paste)
- a bunch of malungay leaves
- Place munggo beans in boiling water until tender. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Saute garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add pork . Saute until golden brown.
- Add shrimp paste.
- Then add the cooked munggo and water.
- Simmer until pork is tender.
- Add malungay leaves. Simmer for few more minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and fried fish.
Source : Magluto.com
Share It To Your Friends!