- boiled eggs
- chilly mayo
- sliced cucumber
- sliced tomatoes
- olive oil or butter for drizzling
- salt to taste(optional
- Chop the egg whites,trim the edges of the bread.
- Heat the grill or a pan
- Add chili mayo to the egg whites and mix it.
- On a bread slice add the egg mixture spread it evenly ,place cucumber slices ,tomato and close it with another slice of bread and give a gentle press.
- Drizzle a little olive oil or butter on the upper bread .
- Place the greased bread on the lower side of the grill and drizzle some olive oil on the top bread .
- Grill it until it turns golden.
- Serve hot with a cup of coffee
Source: The Food Factory
Share It To Your Friends!