- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- salt to taste
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan of water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer. Simmer until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Once the potatoes are done, drain the water.
- Use a potato masher to mash the potatoes. Add the butter and milk.
- Keep mashing until the potatoes are smooth.
- Fold in the chives. Add salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source : Food Fashion and Fun
Share It To Your Friends!