- 4-5 tablespoons oil, for frying
- 2-3 cloves garlic,chopped
- ½ cup onions,chopped
- 2 chicken thighs, boiled and shredded (keep broth)
- 10-15 fresh green beans, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Fish Sauce
- 10-15 pieces Chinese flat peas, thinly sliced
- ½ medium cabbage, shredded
- soy sauce
- 1 package rice sticks (pancit bihon), cut and soaked in water 20 minutes
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- ½ cup green onions
- Add oil and heat in wok. Saute garlic and onions and add in cooked shredded chicken.
- Next, add green beans and carrots; stir fry and a pinch of black pepper. Add a little chicken broth (from boiled thighs) and mix together.
- Add fish sauce and Chinese flat peas and mix, then cabbage. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add soy sauce to noodles and mix. To wok, add remaining chicken broth (from boiled thighs) and bring to a boil. Add chicken bouillon, noodles and pepper to wok. Bring to a rolling boil, then lower heat until noodles are cooked through.
- Then add all the ingredients together and mix with noodles until liquid is absorbed.
- Garnish with green onions.
Share It To Your Friends!