- 1 1/2 cups malagkit flour(sweet rice flour)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can coconut milk for latik
- food coloring; Ube flavor and Langka flavor
- Blend all ingredients except food coloring
- Grease a round baking pan . Divide mixture into 3 equal portions. 1 cup each bowl. Add food color/flavor into 2 portions and leave another as it is.
- Pour the langka flavor into the pan.Place in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Next the ube mixture and steam for another 15 minutes.
- Then plain white and steam for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely . Serve with latik.
Source : The Eating Room
Share It To Your Friends!