- 3cups Cooked Rice, preferably cooked at least 2~3 hours in advance or overnight
- 1 cup Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Carrot, thinly sliced
- ½cup Green Beans, thinly sliced
- ½cup Green Peas
- ½cup Scallions/Green Onions, chopped
- 1" piece Ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2~3tbsp Schezwan Sauce, (adjust as per taste)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a large bottom pan or a wok; add the grated ginger and minced garlic. Saute for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add all the vegetables and cook on medium-high flame until crisp tender, about 6~8 minutes.
- Stir in the Schezwan sauce and mix well, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked rice and salt. Mix well to combine. Fry for another 3~4 minutes. Serve hot along with vegetable manchurian for a delicious and filling meal.
Source : Cook's Hideout
Share It To Your Friends!