- 1 ear of corn
- 1 c. of coconut milk
- 1 c. of cooked tapioca pearls
- 1 c. of coconut cream
- sugar, to taste
- a generous pinch of salt
- toasted sesame seeds
- Using a sharp knife or a box grater, shred the corn off the cob.
- Pour the coconut milk into a sauce pan. Stir in the corn. Cook until tender; about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the tapioca pearls. Simmer for another two to three minutes.
- Stir in the coconut cream. Turn off the heat. Add sugar and a bit of salt.
- Serve warm or cold topped with toasted sesame seeds.
Source : Casa Veneracion
Share It To Your Friends!