- 1/2 kilo pork, sliced thinly
- 1/2 kilo baguio beans, sliced
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno chilis
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups coconut cream
- salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and start browning the pork. Once done, set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion in a little oil, then add the cooked pork.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once the pork and the baguio beans absorbed the coconut milk, pour in the coconut cream and bring it to boil. Add in the chili and let the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Source : Joyce Ira Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!