- 3/4 kilo lean beef, thinly sliced
- 5 pcs. medium size calamansi
- 2 large onions, sliced into rings
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- cooking oil
- In a bowl marinate the thinly sliced lean beef with soy sauce, calamansi, and ground pepper. Leave for at least 1 hour but not longer than 3 hours.
- Heat a fry pan. Pour in the oil and let it hot. When oil is hot, cook the onions rings. When done, take it off the pan and set it aside.
- In the same frying pan, pan-fry the beef until it turns to slightly brown. Don’t over fry the beef for it will turn rubbery and very hard to eat.
- After frying the beef, set it aside.
- Put in the garlic to the frying pan and saute the garlic. Add in the marinade and bring to a boil.
- When marinade is boiling, add the fried beef and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes or until beef it tender. Add water if necessary. Add some salt and taste if to your desired taste.
- Add in the onion rings and serve while hot. Enjoy!
Source : Filipino Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!