- 300g high protein flour (used 350g)
- 50g yellow sugar
- 2g salt
- 200g whipping cream
- 20g butter
- 5g instant dried yeast
- grated parmesan cheese/sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together, knead until smooth. Proof for an hour.
- Paunch out the air, divide the dough into 9 pieces, let the bread dough rest for 10 mins.
- Flatten the dough ball with rolling pin, roll the dough up swiss roll style. Flatten again and roll up for another two times.
- Seam side down, place the dough balls in the lines baking tray.
- Cover the dough and let it proof for another 45 mins.
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan. Place in the pre-heated oven at 170C bake for 20 mins.
- Sprinkle with some sugar once the bread is out from oven.
Source : Awayofmind Bakery House
Share It To Your Friends!