- 1 chicken breast julliened
- 1/4 lb shrimp, deveined and julliened
- 1/2 medium sized cabbage, sliced into strips
- 2 medium carrots, sliced into strips
- 1 medium singkamas, sliced into strips
- 1 c green beans, julliened
- 4 pcs garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp annatto powder (optional)
- For the peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup of light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar (you could adjust it accordingly)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 c cornstarch dispersed in water (make sure to have no lumps)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c peanut, crushed
For the veggies
- In a cooking pan, saute onions and garlic with olive oil. Mix in annatto powder, give it a quick stir. Add chicken slices. Saute for five minutes, stirring frequently. Add shrimp and give it a quick stir. After about 4 minutes add in all sliced vegetables and
- season with oyster sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook for about 5
- minutes or until done.
- Mix all the ingredients together : soy sauce, water peanut butter and sugar
- into a saucepan. When boiling, add the cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Remove from heat when the sauce begins to thicken.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts and minced garlic.
Source : Foodipino
Share It To Your Friends!