- 1 big Bangus milkfish cut into 3 portions
- 1 ginger cut into small portions
- 1-2 pcs. of green siling haba pangsigang
- 1 small ampalaya
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp sugar (I used coco sugar)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- Remove gills and innards of bangus. Using scissor cut fins and tails. Wash fish thoroughly drain and slice diagonally.
- Heat a pan and cooking pot then pour-in vinegar and water.
- Add salt and whole peppercorn then stir. Bring to a boil.
- Arrange the fish in the pan along with the ginger, onion, bitter gourd, eggplant and finger chili. Cover and simmer in low to medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with steamed rice. Share and enjoy!
Source : Startin A New Life To
Share It To Your Friends!