- 1 kg ground pork with fat
- 1/3 cup turnips (singkamas)
- 1/3 cup carrots
- 2 medium onion
- bunch of spring onions
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 pcs or 100 pcs siomai wrapper
- soy sauce, calamansi (lemon), sesame oil
- Combine all the ingredients except the water and siomai wrapper and mix thoroughly.
- Wrap the mixed ingredients with the siomai wrapper
- Use a steamer and steam the wrapped siomai for 15 to 25 minutes. The time depends on the size of each siomai (larger siomai means more time steaming).
- Serve hot with soy sauce and calamansi.
Source : Filipino Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!