- 1½cups Whole Milk
- 11/3cups Heavy Cream
- ½cup Sugar
- ½cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 2tsp Cornstarch
- ¼tsp Salt
- 2tsp Pure Vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together cornstarch and 2tbsps milk until smooth; whisk in remaining milk, cream, sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour into ice-pop molds and insert ice-pop sticks. Freeze until pops are solid, about 6 hours.
- Just before serving, briefly run the mold under hot water to release the pops.
Source : Cook's Hideout
Share It To Your Friends!