- ½ package of pasta (we used rotini)
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ can of milk
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) of pesto (we used a store bought brand to make it easy)
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Cook your pasta per package directions. When it is done add 1 tablespoon of butter and stir.
- Meanwhie, while your pasta is cooking add about ½ tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet and cook until the chicken starts to lightly brown (we usually get all of the liquid out of the pan and wipe it with a napkin about ¾ of the way through cooking the chicken cubes, we're weird like that!)
- Add your cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic salt, pepper, and pesto sauce to your chicken skillet. Whisk together and bring to a slight boil, then turn down the heat immediately so that you don't burn the soup mixture to the bottom of the pan. Let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Mix the pesto mixture and noodles together and top with Parmesan Cheese!
Source : the best blog Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!