- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- ½ cup caster sugar
- egg white from 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream the butter using an electric mixer then gradually add the sugar. Continue mixing for another 2 minutes.
- Stir-in the egg whites gradually and mix for about 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Add salt and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir-in the flour and mix until the mixture is well incorporated.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag with a round tip. I used a catsup dispenser as substitute the first time I did this recipe since piping bag was unavailable.
- Preheat turbo broiler to 175°C.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, begin piping the mixture. Each piece should be about 2.5 to 3 inches in length.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from turbo broiler and place in a cookie rack until the temperature cools down.
Source : sweetbelle
Share It To Your Friends!