- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 6 to 8 pieces medium shrimp, minced
- 2 small pieces chicken thigh or breast (whichever you like — I always prefer the thigh part)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- molo wrappers
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 small egg
- 2 chicken broth cubes
- 6 cups of water
- In a large pot, combine the 2 pieces of chicken, half of the chopped onion and 6 cups of water. Cover the pot and bring to a boil then simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- While the chicken stock is simmering, place the following in a separate bowl: ground pork, minced shrimp, the rest of the chopped onion, salt, pepper, oyster sauce and small egg. Mix very well.
- Scoop a small portion of the pork mixture and place it on a molo wrapper. Secure the dumpling by pinching the four corners of the wrapper. Do this with the rest of the pork mixture (makes about 24 dumplings). Set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the broth and flake the chicken. Put the chicken meat back in the soup. Add the chicken broth cubes. Stir.
- Drop all the dumplings in the soup. Add more water as needed. Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with spring onions. Serve piping hot.
Source : Joyride
Share It To Your Friends!