- 6 egg large whites
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup cake crumbs
- Finely ground cashew nuts in the food processor and set aside.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in the mixer.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar, and beat till it forms a stiff peak.
- Fold in the ground cashews.
- Transfer the meringue in a piping bag.
- Pipe the mixture into oval in cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Once out in the oven, let it cool completely and remove gently from the parchment paper. Set aside.
- Beat the softened butter until creamy.
- Add the confectioner’s sugar gradually.
- Then gradually add the milk.
- Spread the buttercream on 2 meringue wafers making sure the flat sides are facing outside.
- Cover all sides with buttercream.
- Roll the wafers in cake crumbs.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Source : My Style Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!