- 1/2 cup instant coffee (I used 4 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoon gelatin powder (I used 1 small packet of agar-agar)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- coffee creamier (optional)
- fresh milk (optional)
- Combine instant coffee, gelatin powder, sugar and water in a saucepan. Let boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally until completely dissolved.
- Transfer mixture into cups or small dessert bowls. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Top jelly with some whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce just before serving.
- I just added coffee creamier and cut some into cubes and added to cold fresh milk.
Source: Food Cooking & Capturing
Share It To Your Friends!