- 1 pound fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place the strawberries into a deep saucepan. Using a pestle, mash the strawberries until they are a fully squished. Add sugar and lemon juice and stir lightly.
- Place saucepan on the stove top and heat over low heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Raise temperature to high and boil mixture until it reaches 220 degrees F. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Pour jam into a jar and chill for at least 1 hour. Spread on your favorite bread or pastry and enjoy!
Source: She Know Chef Mom
Share It To Your Friends!