Meat & marinade
- Beef sirloin, 1kg
- A whole bulb of garlic, minced finely
- 3/4 cup of vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Salt, 1 tbsp
- Same with pepper, 1 tbsp
- 2 cups of day old rice
- 5 cloves of garlic (or however you want.)
- Green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 a small onion
- And egg, served your choice!
- Put all the ingredients together in the meat marinade mix except the meat in a big container or a ziplock. Mix well, then add meat. Let it marinate for 2 days for best flavour, or 30 minutes if you want to be fast.
- When done marinating, fry the meat in a pan. Set aside.
- Make garlic fried rice in same pan. Fry the garlic first, then onions, then rice, add seasonings and garnish with S&P.
- Serve with an egg of your choice on the side. Usually, we serve it with a side of cucumber or oranges too, but I didn't have any on hand.
Source : Jaylene from Open Source Food
Share It To Your Friends!